Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coloring

I am so excited that Norah is finally into coloring! I showed her her crayons months ago, but the most I got out of her was a quick scribble and usually a few bites out of the crayon. :) But I got her a plastic art table and chair and have had it and the crayons out from time to time. Well just this past weekend she sat down and just started coloring. Now every day she walks straight to her green table and says "Cuh-wa!" Nanny and Poppy brought some giant Pooh bear coloring sheets that she loves to scribble over. Coloring also involves dumping her crayons out and putting them back in the crayon container, and taking her paper and crayons outside to color on the porch as well. I'm teaching her a few boundaries (like don't eat the crayons and only color at the table or outside). It makes me so happy to see her attention span growing and see her becoming a little artsy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment