Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Impressing Daddy

My mom got Norah this puzzle awhile ago, so I put it into her "school" box to pull out for some shapes and thinking/pre-math practice. There are several shapes that the child has to rearrange to complete puzzles on 18 cards that get progressively harder. The other day, on Andy's day off, I left her with her puzzles at the table so I could go get ready  to go out, and Andy stayed with her. He came to find me a few minutes later, so impressed, asking if I'd ever seen her do these puzzles. He then kept coming back to show me each card she had completed. I had seen her do it all before, but I pretended I was super impressed. :) It was really cool to see his reaction to what she's learned. I'll have to make a point to keep him really involved in what the girls are learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment